Thursday, April 2, 2009

Garrett's Birthday

I finally uploaded photos from Garrett's birthday party this year. Our friend Jon has the same birthday as Garrett so we went over to his house for dinner. We had moose steaks and venison tenderloins. I made a wild berry cheesecake to follow.

On Saturday we invited a bunch of people out to Moose's Tooth for dessert. Three of our friends were pregnant as you will see in the photo. They are all a month apart and actually Amy already had little Emma. Angela is the next one in line to have her baby. Chrissy is the last one and is due in June.

Our friend Astin decided to take photos of everyone with their 5 year old smile. It was pretty hysterical. Needless to say, we had a great time gathered with friends and celebrating Garrett's 28th birthday!!!!


Angela and I went to the start of the Iditarod when it was in town. I got my photo next to Seymour the moose. We had such a great time that day. The races were fun to watch. Next year we will have to go watch the TRUE start in Willow, AK.

No comments:

Post a Comment