Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fairbanks

Last weekend I headed up to Fairbanks for work for a week. I leave to head back to Anchorage on Friday night and hopefully there won't be any flight delays due to the ash from Mount Redoubt. There hasn't been any problems so far in Anchorage...most of the ash has gone East.

I am going to be filling in for Dr. Heather when she goes on her maternity leave in July. As a result, she has me coming up every once in a while to help out in the clinic, see new patients and start transitioning over patient care.

I am excited to spend the summer up here in Fairbanks because the weather is going to be GREAT! I will miss seeing Garrett on a regular basis, but I will be making two weekend trips each month to Anchorage to spend time with him. He may make a float trip down the Chena River with a friend at some point this summer. This will give them an opportunity to check for moose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment