Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Champagne


I have officially adopted Jason's dog Champagne as my baby! She is still a puppy and I don't know if she will ever grow into her skin. She still has so many wrinkles yet she is all muscle. She is such a sweet dog and I miss her when I am gone filling in for other docs around the state. Jason decided to enter her into a dog pull competition last weekend, however she is still not very good at verbal commands and she wouldn't pull it on her own. She definitely had the power to pull the 200 lb sled plus hundreds more, but she didn't do it that day.


Champagne sure loves Jason! She loves to snuggle and will even try to climb under the covers if anyone will let her. She is definitely spoiled in this household. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment